- I got back from my holiday and did an audax, only 100km, but I rode there and back as well, for another 160km/100mile day - legs felt it for weeks after all that. Still putting in regular 50-75km rides, and averaging 110km a week
- Running – I’ve started again – targeting the Islay Half next year – I’m up to a 12km long run so far – that was my target for December, so ahead of schedule on that.
- Work = hectic as usual, off to Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks next week, just got back from Norway etc
- Personal stuff, exploring various options, job and life
- Health – mostly good, new insulin pump due, decided to stick with the same model
Tuesday, 9 October 2018
Too much happening
Right, first, can’t believe it’s 6 weeks or more since my last post.
That’s all folks,
Back soon, I hope